SOUTH WINDSOR COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
RAYS OF HOPE FUND
Grants given in 2015:
The South Windsor Community Foundation continues to serve the community in a variety of ways. One is through grants made from our Rays of Hope Fund. With your contributions a variety of South Windsor community civic organizations received over $60,000 in financial support from the Foundation's Rays of Hope Fund. This year the Foundation was able to award $9,750 in grants.to the following:
- FISH (Friends in Service Here) for transportation to doctorsâ€™ appointments for South Windsor residents.
- High School Bobcat Robotics program
- Rising Star: Summer community program by young adults
- Super Sixties Sportsman Club annual fishing Derby
- Monday Night Social Club for special needs programs
- South Windsor Voices for publications of residentâ€™s poetry and stories
- Acoustical panels for the Senior Center Cafe at the Community Center
- S.W. Walk and Wheel Ways: Safe Biking booklets for 4th grade students
Applications are now being received for grant requests for charitable projects and programs that benefit the South Windsor Community. These should be to benefit social services, arts, recreation and other services or projects that will benefit South Windsor residents. Education project and program grants are provided by our South Windsor Public Education Fund.
The deadline for receiving applications is April 30, 2015. Click on this link for an application